CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mess Vs. Organization in 2009

Warning What you are about to behold may be hazardous to your health and well being.


With 2008 almost over. I decided that I really needed to do something about my lack of organization. After hours of work and brown fingers. I have finished the down stairs.
My fingers turned brown when I put together the book case. I told Greg that I would put together the book case because I need to become more independent. He gladly agreed. Who knew my fingers would turn brown in the process?! (They are still brown 48 hours later)





Before

After

After





Before

After





I also painted my floor boards. I am so glad I finally did it. It actually was very easy. I don't know why I waited so long!

So what is to come? An organized upstairs in 2009!

3 comments:

Megan Dougherty said...

Beautiful! Cleaning and organizing the house is the best present to self! Happy New Year!

Logan Family said...

Good job!

Melanie said...

Wow! It looks really good!