CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

New haircut

Some of my immediate family and the people at my work know I got a new haircut. But, for the rest of you, surprise! Here it is...





It is a little flat because it was after school that I took this picture. Most people at school said they liked it. One guy said he thought I was cute, but the hair was bad. He continued to say that anyone who said it looks cute is lying to spare my feelings. Well, I know that people do say things like that to spare feelings. What do you think?

7 comments:

Megan Dougherty said...

CUTE!!!!

Unknown said...

I am totally laughing! I think I would have been mortified if someone said that to me! I think you look smokin' hot. love it. (i on the other hand allowed/demanded randy to give my hair a trim. desperate times call for desperate measures.) btw, i left you a comment on my blog after your last comment. miss you guys!

Tara L. said...

I love it! I am so in need of something new. It really is cute Michelle!

The Copelands said...

I like it alot better when both sides are flipped out:) You are too cute!

stylist to the stars said...

You look really cute Michelle.

Amy said...

What do guys know about hair...nothing! I like it. You look very cute.

Katie said...

really cute Michelle.