CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Day at the Doctors

Yesterday I brought Madi to the doctors. We left the house at 10 A.M. Her pediatrician said it was not pink eye and it looked like she had a white piece of sand in her eye. They flushed her eye out and Madi said her eye still hurt. By the way, she was screaming at the top of her lungs and the paper on the bed was completely torn up from her thrashing around. The pediatrician referred us to an eye doctor. We stopped to eat lunch and then headed over to the eye doctor (on the other side of town). Her appointment lasted forever. I am very picky, I do not stay with a doctor who holds me in their office for hours. I would rather pay for a doctor out of pocket, then go to a doctor that takes 2 hours to get me in and out. (Greg doesn't agree, but I still go to my old endocrinologist because he gets me in and out in 30 minutes, plus he likes kids). Back to Madi, so after a long wait, we find out that Madi has pink eye. I don't know that I agree with the eye doctor. Madi was screaming bad on Monday night because her eye hurt and her eye ball is not red. But, I am putting the eye drops in her eye. So, after getting her prescription and going to get two things to make spaghetti for Greg's favorite dinner, I was home at 4:30. I was so tired from the day that I went to bed at 9 and Greg left the house at 10 for his training. Yesterday was a terrible day. But, today is a new day. We will survive.

4 comments:

Tara L. said...

I'm sorry. I hope today is better and that Madison feels better soon. You poor thing. I hate being at the Doctor's office all day too.

The Copelands said...

Hope Madi's eye gets feeling better. I''m sorry. How long will Greg be gone for?

Logan Family said...

I don't think it is pink eye. That is weird!

stylist to the stars said...

Hopefully the drops work :)