CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Long weekend

It was a nice weekend. Greg and I started it off with a date to the movies. We saw Paul Blart, Mall Cop. It was funny. I will probably rent it again someday. I wouldn't go as far to say that I want to own the movie. I do have to say that I am glad that there are more PG movies coming out lately. We saw Bedtime Stories and a few others in the past month.

On Saturday we went bowling as a family. And guess what, I forgot my camera. But I will report that I was beaten by both of my daughters. I do have to say that bumpers and a ramp help out a lot. Then we went out for dinner at Pizza Hut and had ice cream at Cold Stone.

Church is now at 9, I have to be there at 8:15 for choir practice, but I love it. I am done with church by 12:30. At 12:30 I give the kids lunch, then we all take a 3 hour nap. By that time it is dinner and then a couple games, then off to bed again. Wow, I really love Sundays this year.

Yesterday Greg's orders started. He was off getting things ready for the first training. So the girls and I went to the gym, to the park and then saw Hotel for Dogs. The movie was cute, Madi laughed, so did Payton, but it was above her head. Then we went to dinner with friends. It was a fun day yesterday.

This morning Madi's eye is swollen shut. I am off to bring her to the doctor. I was somehow able to pull out with a four day weekend. Did not mean to, but it happened. We will just have to make the best of it! :)


I don't know if you can tell, but it is red and purple. She is opening it up because she is afraid that the doctor will hurt her. She thinks if she opens it up she doesn't have to go. Sorry Charlie, your going.

4 comments:

stylist to the stars said...

Let me know what happens. It looks horrible. Good Luck

Unknown said...

Paul Blart hasn't been getting very good reviews, and yet it is doing so well. I am surprised that it is, but at the same time, I agree with you that more PG movies need to be released right now.

The Copelands said...

Poor Madi! Is she ok? I'll call you in a little bit...

Unknown said...

Madi's eye looks awesome. And yes, I am missing las vegas weather. i never thought i'd say it. and is greg gone for 18 months?!