CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winterfest 2008

Every year I bring the girls to the Winterfest in Henderson. This year Greg was able to join us!! They always start the activities with a parade on Saturday morning. The sun was shinning, but don't let that fool you. It was cold and very windy. It was so windy that it blew Payton over (literally). The tree in our front yard was also down when we got home.

My handsome husband and I (I'm sorry, not a good picture of me. I will blame it on the wind messing with my hair).
Payton feeding the animals in the petting zoo.
I just thought this was a cute picture of Payton.
Payton kissing the goat. Just kidding, not really sure what she was doing. Maybe just talking to it.
Madison is combing a goat.

Madison is riding a horse.
Payton is riding a horse.
The girls in front of a big Christmas Tree.
Greg is helping Madison put on her mittens. They had so much fun throwing snowballs.
Notice the big water holes in the man made snow. We are having a warm winter. I didn't even pull my coats out until last week.

There was also a craft fair, but with the wind, the people could not sell their items. Their items kept getting blown over. I did happen to buy a few things though. Each girl got a new bow/ flower for their hair and Payton picked out a red bracelet. It was a fun start to our weekend. Can't wait until next week when we have family in town!!

1 comments:

stylist to the stars said...

Looks like so much fun. Tell greg congrats on graduation. I am so proud of him.