CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow in Vegas!!

Yes, it really snowed in Las Vegas!! We had a record snow fall for the month of December. We got 5 inches that fell into our front yard. It is much better then the man made snow from the winterfest. I just have to say that I am freezing. When can I have the 100 degree weather back?! :) Greg made a snowman for the girls. It is much better then mine.

Though, I have to say it is pretty cute for my first snowman. Madi choose the arms. I thought she was pretty inventive to think of using pine cones.

"Hmmmm, Which pine cone should I use?"
Yes, It really is snowing in Las Vegas, NV. I can't believe it either.

The best part about this is I don't have to go to work today. They closed all of the schools because of the ice on the roads.
As soon as it started to stick on the ground, we went out to play in it.
Payton started eating the snow. She informed us that the snow tasted like chicken. We could only stay outside for about 10 minutes. It was a heavy wet snow. It was only 37 degrees outside. So we came in soaked and sat by our fireplace. We are glad we were able to put some good use to the fireplace.




I had to throw this picture in. Grandma Jody sent the girls these cute skirts. I asked them to pose for a picture. Madi's pose cracks me up. Payton didn't want to take a picture, so she turned her head, that little bugger. Thanks grandma!

5 comments:

Tara L. said...

Crazy Snow. I can't believe it either. Lindsay tasted the snow too. She didn't say it tasted like chicken, but she did say it was delicious. Silly girls. Maybe we will build a snowman today.

Tara L. said...

Oh, and I can't believe you are looking forward to the 100 degree weather. Are you crazy? Just teasing you, but I would rather this.

stylist to the stars said...

Looks like fun. We are doing the samething here.

Logan Family said...

Crazy, snow in Vegas! Your girls are always so cute in all of their pictures. Have fun in the snow, i'm just happy that ours finally melted.

Melanie said...

Wow! How fun!