CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Greg's Graduation

On Tuesday, December 16, 2008 Greg graduated from UNLV with a bachelors in Economic Business. We are so proud of him for his accomplishment.

I bought Greg this ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. The teenage guy did not know how to write with icing. He was the only person in the store. Oh well, we all got a good laugh out of it.
Here is my graduate!
We love you and are so proud of you!
My family, with my wonderful father-in-law. We are so glad he could come down to witness Greg's big moment.
Greg and I.
I have really been trying to get pictures of Greg and I . We don't ever take pictures of the two of us because one of us always has the camera.
Go Running Rebels!
Ok, Greg is really in there. Trust me. He is to the right of the business sign and the fourth from the man in the blue robe.

Greg walking. Now I know it is a little small so you can't tell which he is, but if you listen carefully you will hear his name being called.

We love Greg and I am so thankful for all of the hard work Greg put into his education. He watched the girls full time while I worked, Worked full time himself, and went to school full time. He is my Superman.

4 comments:

Tara L. said...

Congratulations Greg!

Jean said...

Congratulations, Greg!

Logan Family said...

Haha! I like the cake! I had something similar happen when I bought Sterling's birthday cake one time. It was supposed to be a golf theme, but it ended up just looking like blobs! Haha, so funny.

Melanie said...

That cake is AWESOME. Not only is the word dripping off the cake, it's spelled wrong! I love it! Congrad(haha)ulations, Greg!