CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Are the binkies gone for good?

Even though Payton has given up four Binkies, she has still had one Binky left. Yesterday we were at Toys R Us and she saw a Mickey Mouse toy. She asked if she could have it. I told her only if she handed me her last Binky. She said no. So we went about our shopping. She then saw this Princess dress. She told me that she would give up her last Binky for this princess dress. She had a rough night, but she did it. All the Binkies are gone and she has a new princess dress. Wish us luck. I have a feeling that we might have many melt downs coming in the next few days.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I'd give up a lot of things for a good dress! That Payton is one smart girl. I hope you dont have to experience to many melt downs. Good Luck!