CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Payton Update

Well, Payton has gone 5 nights without a binky. Of course every night she has had a melt down and yelled "I just want to return the dress and get my binky back." Then I remind her that the Binky Fairy has the binky and it is no longer in the house. She then says, "Then let's go to the store and buy more!" I give up and just put her in my bed (that is the only way she will sleep, of course I don't sleep well). Now she will probably sleep with me until she is 18. If it's not one thing it's another. Oh my, aren't kids fun! :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Good luck with all of this! We used to try getting Zoe to take a binky but she just never would. Now I'm glad of that!

Unknown said...

give her a few days. it will all be a distant memory... )