CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Kids Are Fun and Funny!

This morning Payton came to me with three pairs of my shoes. She said, "mom I love your shoes! Which of these do you want to wear?" Of course I didn't want any of those (today's jean Friday I wanted to wear flats). So she threw them down in search of another pair. When we discovered the ones I would be wearing today, she put on my gold pair and Madi put on my red pair. They are my kind of girls, they do love shoes.
Madi with her theories:

We were driving home from Target and we were looking at all of the pretty Christmas lights on the homes. All of the sudden Madi said "chaser lights are called chaser lights because they go after each other."

Payton's Theories?!

At about the same time Madi was talking about lights, Payton said, "mom, my eye." Worried I turned around and asked what was wrong with it. She was holding her eye closed. I was worried that it was itchy or hurting. Then she said, "mom, my eye is an eyeball." Yes, it is Payton, yes it is.

I have decided that I love driving with the girls. I really get to hear what my kids are saying. They make me laugh so hard sometimes.

1 comments:

Megan Dougherty said...

Madelyn wanted to leave a comment:
ggvgbnfnx tug;56tgthhbt6utbbbpg;v v vj./

translation: you guys (Payton and Madison) are so good and silly.

I say: P and M are definitely cute!