CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A weekend of Pumpkins

This weekend we bought and carved four pumpkins. Madi and Payton are so different. Madi picked scary things. She picked a ghost and a dragon. Were as Payton picked Sleeping Beauty and a funny pumpkin face. Today I taught them a pumpkin song we sing in my classroom at school. Madi did a pretty good job with the song. Payton was stuck on one line, like she usually does when she learns a new song. They are both so cute. They love to sing. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle-
Just got myself updated with your news. I wish I remembered your email, but I don't, so I decided to write you on here. I hope you are doing okay. What a shock you must have had. We miss you guys too and wish we could be there for you while Greg is gone. we will keep you in our prayers. lots of love.m

Logan Family said...

Orange and brown.. Orange and brown... orange and brown... That was so funny!