CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The News

Well, I guess it is OK to tell everyone now that the family knows. On Friday Greg was at his monthly drill and was told that his unit is being deployed to Afghanistan. He will be leaving in April and will be gone for one year. I have finished crying out all of my tears. I think. I am trying my hardest to not be depressed. I have him and the girls all together for 6 more months. I am trying to think positively. We will get through this. I trust in my Heavenly Father. We have been praying and fasting about our future. This was not in my plans, I know that there is a greater reason for all of this. I will get through this, Greg will get through this. The more I say it, the more I have faith that it will come true. I don't know what else to say, so there you have it.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe it! That is really crapy that Greg has to go to Afgahnistan. I know that Heavenly Father will be watching you guys and keeping you both safe during that year. Everyone will be praying for you, me and my family for sure. Have faith that everything will work out the way its suppose to. We love you.