CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall Activites

Our family has participated in a lot of Fall events in the past two weeks. Here are some pictures of our activities.


The Pumpkin Patch
At the pumpkin patch there was a carnival and petting zoo. The girls had fun riding rides, sliding down huge blow up slides and petting the animals. Of course I made everyone pose in front of the pumpkins.
Madi is not trying to pick up this pumpkin. She is posing. Oh, she makes me laugh.
Payton would not sit on my lap. She wanted her own pumpkin to sit on. She is so stubborn! But cute, of course.




Nevadaween
We went to the Old Mormon Fort last weekend with our friends the Lemos'. We had a blast. This is a picture of Payton eating ice cream in a bag. She, I mean, I made it for her. Shaking the bag for 5 minutes was too much for Madi and Payton! We also ate soup, rootbeer and cake. Dug in the dirt. Made pioneer toys. Painted pumpkins and more.
There were all of these furs lying on a fence. Madi was so interested. The man told Madi which fur went with which animal. She was so interested that she wanted to wear the raccoon hat. I was disgusted by the whole thing because you could see the eye holes and tell exactly what the animal looked like, just no insides. Eeew. But, my daughter loved it.


School Carnival
Here are the girls playing a witch game. They loved "flying" on the brooms. It was so fun playing all the games. The girls had a blast!
What is the best part of a carnival? The treats of course. Here is Madi with cotton candy in one hand and a snow cone in the other. Yummy!




Shark Reef
Today we went with our friends, the Dougherty's, to the "Haunted" Shark Reef. The girls and I go every year. It is decorated for Halloween. The kids get candy if they have on costumes. It is a lot of fun. They ate all of the candy they got before we could even drive all the way home. Good thing their baskets are now empty. They will get to fill them all the way up trick-or-treating tonight.

4 comments:

Logan Family said...

I few things to say about these pictures. 1. The girls are always really cute! 2. I like how they have stickers that say they voted. 3. Madi's pose by the pumpkin: hilarious! 4. Payton listening intensely to the Shark Reef tour guide. Those girls will know everything there is to know about sharks! So very cute as always!

Tony333 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M-McClellan said...

Anna, we went to the pumpkin patch after Greg and I voted. Of course the girls wanted our stickers. As I left the voting area the lady that sits at the exit said, "oh, is this your first time to vote? Oh, how wonderful." I just stared at her like she was crazy, by the way it is my 3rd time. Then when
Greg left she asked him if the girls were his sisters? I think the lady needed to get her prescription on her glasses checked out!

Logan Family said...

What??? Crazy Lady... That is so weird.