CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun in the Sun

This summer we discovered a great park. (For those of you in Vegas, it is on Pecos and Peseo Verde, right past the 215)


There are three sections to this humongous park. There are two different park areas. They are covered so the equipment doesn't get extremely hot. The third section is a water park. The girls love it.
There is lots to do and there are always kids there willing to play with the girls.

Madison is a leader. She wants everyone to follow her. Luckily today she found a man with two little boys who were willing to play tag. She named the man "the tiger" who was it. Madi and his two sons ran from the tiger. I kept my eye on them. You never know. Madi ran for an hour straight before we had to go.
Payton has now broken out of her shell and always finds a different friend then Madison. She likes to run around and scream with them!
It was a great day outside. On the thermometer in the car it said it was 87 degrees. This is why I love Vegas, great Fall and Spring weather.
Madison loved pushing Payton in the swing. Payton wanted to push Madi, but she did not want to swing so Payton pushed me instead. It was heard fitting in between that harness, but I did it.
The girls have now mastered the high stairs. Go girls! Madi climbed the rock wall with the skill of a rock climber.
Payton has been afraid of this slide all summer. She finally got rid of her fear and went down the slide. Go Payton!
Payton did not want to leave. She cried after I chased her and picked her up to go. (She was running away from me.)
I listened to her cry all the way home. She is a stubborn little girl. But I love her and Madison!

3 comments:

Logan Family said...

Cute! When I saw that the girls were wearing long sleeves shirts, I was going to ask, "How cold is it, 72 degrees?" Haha! I wish it was that warm here. It is currently 42 degrees here! Enjoy the sunshine!

Amy said...

I love it when I find a good park for the kids. They are getting bigger every time I see them!

stylist to the stars said...

The girls are so sweet. I wish they were here for Alli to play with.