CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Conversations in the Car

Me- M
Madison- MM
Payton-P

M: Madi you need to stop telling people that mommy is having a baby. I cannot have a baby because daddy is leaving for a year.

MM: Why not mommy

M; I get sick and I can't be sick and watch you two.

MM: Mom when will you have a baby?

M: When daddy comes back.

MM: Can you please have a boy when daddy comes back?

M: I cannot decide what type of baby I have.

MM: Do I get to decide?

M: (thank goodness) No!

MM: Then who decides if we have a boy?

M: Heavenly Father

MM: But mom, Heavenly Father does not live in this world.

M: Then where does he live?

P: In the church!

MM: No he does not, he lives where he lives. He can not live in the church, no one lives there.

2 comments:

Megan Dougherty said...

Sooo Cute!!! I love it!

Logan Family said...

I think Payton was right, Heavenly Father lives everywhere, but mostly at church! That's so good that she notices that!