CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Payton Singing


This has been a very trying weekend. I came home from school sick on Thursday and was on the couch all weekend. I then found out some disturbing news about the future of our family. (I will let everyone know what our future holds when it is a little bit more clear to us). So besides being on the couch all weekend, Greg being at his monthly drill, and me crying all day Saturday, our weekend was great. This weekend was General Conference. Let me say that with our news on Friday, Saturday's conference was a welcome spirit in our home. If you missed Saturday's Afternoon session, I truly recommend you go back and listen to the first speaker, Joseph B. Wirthlin. Of course trials happen to all of us, so I feel that the spirit of the message can talk to us all.

So anyway, being on the couch was a bit hard, I love to move around. I had the time to figure out how to run the video camera that is on our digital camera. Then I figured out how to download Madi's song onto the blog. Payton loved watching it on the blog, so she wanted to sing a song also. Here is her rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star! Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Logan Family said...

I like how Payton said at the end of the video, "Let me see!" Just like her and Madison do after they take a picture with the camera. They're growing up in a digital world!