CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Payton

So, we were driving home for the day. I was not home from 8A.M. to 7:30 P.M. I hate those types of days. Anyway, I was driving home and we were singing a song from Sleeping Beauty when Madi asked if we could go home and watch the Luis movie (Meet the Robinson's). I said "no, it is bed time." Madi then asked, "can we read four books?" Payton said "twease (please)."(my favorite Payton word, I cannot resist saying yes when she says it). I said not four, but probably two. Payton yells hurray, hurray! Oh, it was so cute. I am glad that two books can be that exciting. But, we will have to work on what numbers mean.

1 comments:

stylist to the stars said...

your kids are darling. It's so fun to hear about your everyday life:)