CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Steve and Emily's wedding

A week ago we were in Fresno at my brother-in-laws wedding. All 17 grandkids were together. It was fun. Steven and Emily got married in the Fresno temple.
Here is my little family in front of the temple. We wish daddy was here with us.
Here is Steven and Payton. Payton cried during the pictures. She was very tired.
Here is my new sister-in-law, Emily. She is a great addition to the McClellan family.
Madi loved the lemonade at the reception. It was a fountain, so she kept going back for more because she could get it on her own.


Payton and Madi enjoyed dancing with their cousins. This is a short video because by the time I got my camera, they had separated, but I still thought it was cute.

The wedding was fun. After the wedding the girls and I headed home. It was a great month of July, but being gone for two months was tiring. We are thankful to our family members who helped us this summer. We had a blast! We will have to see what happens next summer! :)

0 comments: