CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last Week

Last week was a very long week. We did have fun, but time seemed to drag. I believe that is because I am looking forward to going back to work. This summer has felt very long. It was great, but it was long. My mom and husband asked to see some pictures, so here is a very random set of pictures.

Payton at the Lied Discovery Children Museum. Payton loved playing in the "store."

Madi loved playing in the bubbles and water table. We watched a science experiment about dry ice and at the end we ate strawberry ice cream. It was yummy!
We went to the water park with our friends and the girls have matching swim suits. The funny thing is that two other girls at the park had the same suit. There was a grand total of 5 matching Gymboree swimsuits at the splash park on a Saturday.
The other day I was on the phone with my mom and I was trying to describe Madison posing in her swimsuit. I decided just to post it. She is so funny. I have no idea were she learns her "moves."
I have been thinking about what to do with my family room. I just needed to kind of "top it off." I decided to collect my picture frames from around and put them on this wall. Do you like it or is it too busy?
And finally I bought this clock for way cheap at Marshalls. I loved the detail around the edge. It has flowers etched into the metal. I love having it above my fireplace.

So that's it. Just a little random.

3 comments:

Megan Dougherty said...

Madelyn has the same swimsuit. Too funny! I do love your picture wall and clock!

Tara L. said...

I love the pictures and the clock too. Good to know that we all have the same taste in swimsuits!

KP said...

I haven't visited your blog for awhile. It is fun to see what you Nevada cousins have been up to all summer. Fun decorating of your home! Love your entry about all that Madi is learning. Parenthood is so great!