CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Monterey Beach House

We spent some time at a beach house in Monterey, CA. It was fun. All of the McClellan family were there, except Greg, of course. It was cold in Monterey. It was 65 degrees which meant the water was freezing. Here are all 17 grandkids in this tree. The tree was in the front of the beach house.

Here is the beach side of the house.
The guys dug this tunnel for the kids to go through. They loved it.
We buried some of the grandkids after the tunnel was demolished. They had a blast.
I was content on sitting on a chair reading a book. That is my new idea of a great vacation!
Of course the kids did not mind the cold water.


The guys dug this hole and the little kids kept digging long after they stopped. Madi wanted me to take a video of her. She said she was buggy (sp) boarding, which I know she wanted to do, but she was too young to.

2 comments:

The Copelands said...

Lucky! You had the best summer ever! Enjoy the last couple of weeks before school starts:)

Unknown said...

I guess we need to go to the beach and read books together now that I know you love it too!