CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Kindergartner


Look who's a big kindergartner now!! Madi is now in Ms. William's class. She loved it. I was a crazy mom who had to get a picture of her in school. I am so proud of her. Does this mean I'm old?! (Yes Madi was the first in her class, I had to bring her before the kids came into my class). Madi and I passed in the hallway a couple times and Madi would yell, "hey mom!" Her teacher had to remind her to be quiet in line. I couldn't help saying hi back to her. I love you Madi, you make me proud!

3 comments:

Logan Family said...

Congrats Madison!

Tara L. said...

I can't believe she is in Kindergarten. Wow, time flies. I am glad that she had fun.

The Copelands said...

You're not getting old. MADI is getting old:) Hope she had fun!