CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tis the Season...

Last Saturday Madi saw Santa Claus at the mall. I would not let her go and talk to him because I didn't want to stand in the line, plus I wanted to only see him once (I like to dress them up and they were not in their Christmas dresses). So today we took the girls to see Santa. At the Town Square mall they have an old Norman Rockwell house with Santa inside. There was no wait today. I know it is still November, but what can I say. I liked the no lines and I got one holiday tradition out of the way.

After we went to the park.
Then we went and ate at one of my favorite restaurants, Chile's.
We went to Artful Potter and painted some Christmas presents. We then came home and decorated the Christmas tree. Every year I put the Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving. This year I won't have that opportunity. So, it was either put it up today, or put it up the first Saturday in December. I opted for today. Madi loved helping me. She was so excited the whole time. She kept saying "It's Christmas, but it's really not because Thanksgiving is really soon!" Over and over. I think I have officially confused her because she knows that it goes Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas. She doesn't get why we are doing Christmas stuff, but she goes along with it anway.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Your so on top of things Michelle. My Christmas tree will have to wait until after Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see you guys for the holiday!

Unknown said...

i got our christmas card today... so adorable!

KP said...

Fun pics. Merry Christmastime