CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

"Follow The Prophet"

Yesterday Greg and I were having a heated discussion on the proposition 8 question in CA. I had known about the question, but I did not know about the commercial that was played on T.V. I really don't want to go further into our discussion, but share what happened next...

Payton turned to me and out of know where she started singing, "Mom, just, "Follow the Prophet, Follow the Prophet, Follow the Prophet, don't go astray, Follow...." Over and over she sang those words to me. I am grateful for the calming words that were sent my way by my young daughters voice. She reminded me of what was most important in my life.

1 comments:

Logan Family said...

That is so great! Thanks for sharing!