CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Great Weekend

I have been really stressed out lately. But, this weekend was a great one. I was able to attend the temple on Friday night. It was a great way to start the weekend. Then yesterday I did my favorite past time activity. I went to a craft fair. Every year there is a Steve
Powers craft fair at the Cashman Center. I love going and seeing all of the really cool things that people have made. I got some Christmas shopping done and bought the girls these really cute jackets and matching hats...

When Greg got home from his drill, he wanted to watch football. I agreed that he needed to watch football. I also agreed that I needed sometime away from the beautiful girls. So he let me go out with a friend. I love my life, but in the last few weeks it has been one stressful thing after another. It was great being able to feel peace and spend a night thinking about myself and not my responsibilities. I am thankful for this weekend. (oh, and to top it off, I have off of school Monday and Tuesday!! Yeah!!)

2 comments:

Logan Family said...

Those are really cute hats and jackets!

Unknown said...

i'm glad you got a night out. remember when we use to do that together? good times. thanks for your comments. let's get going on those 72-hours kits!