CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kids

We were at the mall today trying to get some of our Christmas shopping done. We decided to take a break and play in the play area. A little boy came up to me and asked me what Payton's name was. I said "Why don't you ask her." He went over to Payton and said "askher, do you want to play?" Payton told the boy that her name was Payton. The boy said, "no, it is not. Come on askher let's play." I couldn't help but laugh. Wow, that was a new one for me. Payton got frustrated and walked off. I don't blame her.

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

How funny. We were at the mall today too. I was hoping to have the kids sit on Santa's lap. Lindsay was not interested. Oh well, maybe next year.

Melanie said...

OH MY GOSH. That is SO funny!

Amy said...

Thats so funny. Kids come up with some pretty crazy stuff. I'm impressed your on top of the Christmas shopping.