CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Greg!

Today we celebrated Greg's birthday. His birthday is not until tomorrow, but with school we decided to celebrate today.
I made this cake (OK, I know it is obvious). The girls picked out these balloons.
I decided to do a football cake because I could use chocolate frosting. Greg loves yellow cake with chocolate frosting, so it was either a football or a monkey. I decided that the football was an easier choice. Plus, we are now set for the Super Bowel.
We went out and played mini golf. Greg beat me, of course. But I did get a hole in one, which Greg never did get. Then we ate at Red Robin (one of Greg's favorite restaurants).
Here are two of my favorite people.
Here is another of my favorite people, giving her daddy a kiss on the cheek.
We sang Happy birthday and opened a couple small presents (Greg has a long list of things he "needs" to get before going over seas. He will get these things in the next few months.)
Action shot.


We love Greg very much. He does so much for our family. He helps with the girls and supports me through all of my bad moods. He is my greatest blessing and I don't know what I would do without him. I love you Greg!

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

Happy Early Birthday to Greg. Sounds like you had a fun day.

stylist to the stars said...

Happy Birthday Greg! I hope that you have a wonderful day!