CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thankful Heart

It has been one of those Sundays were life is good. I feel so full of thanks for all that I have. The girls got up on time (of course so did I) so we were able to go to choir practice and get there on time. We are singing Easter/ Atonement songs and the message was so strong. I felt good just belting out my soprano part. Of course it probably did not sound as good to others sitting around me. But who cares, the spirit was strong. Then Payton went to her class, with a little bit of encouragement. I was finally set apart for my calling a couple weeks ago. I know that it helped me today. I did not come home exhausted and I was better equipped to handle ten 8-11 year olds.

I am thankful for my girls and the joy they bring me. They said they are thankful for their new Webkinz. (Madi's is a seahorse and Payton's a brown dog)
I am also thankful for my wonderful husband. He does so much for our family. He is so good to the girls. I cannot imagine life without him. (Notice the mustache. Some nonsense about military commodery. Oh my, that's all I have to say.)

The girls asked if they could sing a song for grandma. Of course they couldn't agree on a song so I chose I am a Child of God. Payton was not happy about it, but went along with it. We hope grandma and all others can enjoy.


3 comments:

Team Shelton said...

I LOVE Payton's dress!! Your girls are sooo cute!

Tara L. said...

I am glad you had a good Sunday. I sure with I could get Lindsay to go to sunbeams with out a melt down. What is your secret?

Unknown said...

Payton's dress is adorable! I hope you don't mind that I just stalked your blog!