CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Joe's Crab Shack

I have not had very uplifting posts lately. I am sorry. Yesterday we had a terrible day. After the radiologist we spent 9 hours in the ER. Don't worry we are OK. Greg just had a bit of a heart problem, nothing serious, really! So today we decided to spend time as a family. We started off the day going to yet another doctor so we could find out that Payton needs to drink more water and she will magically get all better (what ever, she drinks enough, not the problem, onto another doctor). So then we went to Target. Madi needs clothes for the warm weather and since she is a size 5 now, it means new clothes. I always love an excuse to go shopping. We then took a long nap. Later, while we were in the car, Madi says "mom quick hurry and roll down the window." I asked her why and she said, "because the guy next to us has his window down and I want to say hi!" I told her no just to wave. Who knew who that man was.

It is overcast today, but warm, so we went to Joe's Crab Shack. It was so fun. Greg and I sat and talked while the girls were in the sand playing and sliding down the slides. Here is a clip from our family outing. As we were leaving the kids on the playground are yelling "Bye Madi Bye." Madi says "Bye everyone." Madi is so friendly. She makes friends everywhere we go!



____________________________________________________________________

In Preschool, Madi is having "Nevada Reading Week." She was so excited to come home and tell me about Ronald McDonald reading to her class. She asked me if we could go straight home and read books because it is reading week. I told her of course. We did not do it straightway, but we will now. I love that my girls love books. Payton sleeps with a book every night. Madi loves them, but does not sleep with them. I am with Madi, who wants a book jabbing into your side when you sleep. Madi and I read them, then put them away.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go have some FUN family time!

The Copelands said...

Aawwww:) I love your sweet family:)

Unknown said...

Dear Mrs. McClellan,

My name is Jason Zollars with the Joe’s Crab Shack Support Center. I noticed your blog, and I am so excited that you brought your daughters to Joe’s. It looks like you had a great time! Your video was great and by the looks of things your daughters enjoyed the playground. From everyone here thank you for being a great customer and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jason Zollars
JCS Marketing