CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girls!


This weekend has been good, but hard! Payton has not been peeing and there has been traces of blood when she does. The allergy season is upon us. The outside is covered in pollen and I have had a huge sinus/ migraine headache. I did not know I could have both, but I do. The good part about this weekend was a girls "Twilight" party. We had a small group of women come over and we sat up until really late eating and watching the movie. The late night made me very tired and dizzy today, not to mention the headaches. But the good part of the day was the 3 hour nap that the girls and I got. The girls are currently wrestling, hence the picture. It makes me smile because I know they love each other so much. They get along very well! (by the way, Payton may be small, but she is mighty. She is creaming her sister and Madi is screaming "Get off," while she/ Madi is laughing hysterically) Sorry for the random thoughts!

3 comments:

Team Shelton said...

Cool, the picture is kind of like "Boy Fights" but with girls. You could probably film them fighting and make a bundle. (I'm not trying to be weird, it is an 'Arrested Development' episode, did you see that one?) Anyhoo, I really hope and pray they figure out what is going on with Payton. Good luck!

Tara L. said...

I hope they figure out what is wrong with Payton soon. I wish I could have made it to the Twilight party. I am glad that you had fun. That pollen was driving me crazy too. I am glad I get a little break from it. Hopefully it will be gone by the time I get back.

Melanie said...

I finally watched Twilight for the first time on Saturday. It was really good! I hope Payton gets feeling better soon!