CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our 8th Anniversary

I know I am so late on posting anything Christmas, but here we go. The 22nd of December brought Greg and I to our 8th anniversary. It was a hard long day. I purposefully made it so I was traveling to my parents house on that day. I tried not to think about the fact that I didn't have him around, but I tried to remember the good times of our marriage.
When I got to my parents house there were these beautiful roses waiting for me. They just kept getting prettier and prettier for a week.
I am so grateful for Greg. I love him very much. He is such and wonderful man and husband. I can't wait until he returns and we can move on to more and exciting things for the next 8 years and more!

0 comments: