CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years 2010

For New Years Eve we went to my grandma's house. It was a lot of fun. I have not been there in 10 years. My girls got to have fun with my cousins.

Me and my grandma
Four generations: Madison Ann, Jennifer Ann, Beverly Jean, and Michelle Ann
Oh and Payton walking away
Me, Grandma and Grandpa
my sister Sarah, my cousin Ray, my brother William and my momMy girls are sitting on top of my cousin Mark
My brother William, Aunt Jeanie, Cousin Alex and cousin K.C.
Aunt Lisa and cousin Rebecca
I got to spend time with 2 Texas friends. Candice (not pictured) and an old high school friend Sarah and her husband. It was great to catch up.
We also got to see my brother bless his new baby, Major Robert Powell. It was a great end to our Christmas vacation. Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Ooh, I'm jealous you got to see everyone! I'll be there in February for John's wedding, though. Do you have any plans to come back to SC anytime soon??? :)