CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Crazy Week

This week has been a difficult one for all of us. Wednesday Payton came home from school crying and whining. I am not kidding when I say she cried/ whinnied for 5 hours. I asked her why she was upset. She asked why daddy was always at work. I told her that daddy worked far away and I emphasized that daddy still loved her and would be home soon. She continued to be sad. I then remembered over hearing a boy ask her why her daddy never picks her up from school. The boy asked such an innocent question and we all had to suffer for 5 hours. Payton was so miserable. Good thing we get to sleep and forget our worries.

Friday Madison came home from school crying. I asked her why she was crying and she told me she had a horrible day. I asked her what happened and she told me that somebody stole her brownie and she didn't get to play kickball at P.E. She was so devastated, so we went to the store and got her a candy bar.

Today I was angry because a women was complaining that her husband was gone for 10 days and her kids were acting up. I was fuming. My husband has been gone for a year and I have kids acting up every day!! I was sending hate vibes. Now I didn't say anything. But now that I look back at the situation, why couldn't I just be sympathetic. I should have been nice and understanding. Well, at least I kept my big mouth shut. Next week will be better. I know it will!

4 comments:

Tara L. said...

I am sorry Michelle. I know it is so hard on you and the girls to have Greg gone. I don't know how you do it. You are so strong. I hope the next few months fly by for all of you!

Megan Dougherty said...

My heart aches for you and the girls. I can't even imagine what you have gone through. Tara is right. You are so strong. I am counting down for you!

stylist to the stars said...

I can't imagine what you guys are going through but please know we love you and you are in our prayers :)

The Copelands said...

You haven't blogged in awhile, what has been happening?!?! Miss you! You better be excited for Greg to come home! Not too much longer now! Love you!