CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009

I hope you all had a great Christmas. Mine was bitter sweet. I had a great time, but missed my husband terribly.
Here we are in the Las Vegas airport waiting for the plane to leave.
Near my parent's house there is a horse stable that decorates with Christmas lights. We had fun walking through and seeing all the lights.
It was cold outside so we got some hot chocolate to warm us up.
The girls love my parent's and my little sister and brothers. The girls had fun ever minute of the day.
On Christmas Eve we made hello dollys and cookies for Santa. We also had carrots for the reindeer and the girls wrote Santa a letter.
Christmas morning we woke up and had eggs golden rod. Then we went and opened the presents.
The only thing Madi asked Santa for was bath bubbles. She was very disappointed to find out that Santa made a mistake and got her body wash instead of bubbles. Oooops!

Madison opening presents
Payton opening presents
It rained on Christmas day. It was perfect for the new umbrella's the girls got!
The only thing Payton asked for was a princess umbrella. At least Santa got one thing right. I got to talk to Greg three times on Christmas. It was nice. I wish you all had a wonderful time with family and friends. I know I did.

0 comments: