CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Weekly Camp Outs



Way back in April we started something in our house. It was when Payton started sleeping with me nightly. I decided that we would have a camp out in my room every Friday night. This past Sunday night we also had our camp out because it was a holiday on Monday. It was my way of getting Payton out of my bed (of course she ends up in my bed anyway, who wouldn't, my floor is hard!!) and Madison gets to sleep in my room because she never does and feels bad about it sometimes. Of course it is never bad enough where she actually comes in. Madi loves her bed! Plus it is a fun time for the girls and I. We sleep in because of the black out curtains and the girls end up crawling in bed with me and we talk and laugh for a while. I hope this goes down as a good memory for the girls. I know it has for me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! I love it! You are such a good mom.