CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ballet for Payton

Payton started a Ballet Class this past week. She loved it! She was in heaven. She has not been so happy for a long time. The class ends with a few minutes of beginning tap. She refused to take off her tap shoes and ballet outfit. I of course forgot my camera at home, so next week I will have to bring the camera to her class. This morning she put on her ballet shoes and walked around in them. She also keeps showing me tap moves. I tried to get a video of it, but she refused to do it for the camera. Maybe soon. Payton was sad this afternoon and I asked her why. She said she wanted to go to ballet class. I told her next Saturday. I think I will be asked every morning if today is Saturday! Madi starts swim lessons Tuesday, watch for her pictures later this week! I love happy girls!




1 comments:

Tara L. said...

So cute! I am so glad she likes it. I think Lindsay would love it too. How fun!