CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Madi's week at a glance

Madi started her swim lessons. She really looks forward to it each week. She is a little disappointed because she knows how to swim. But she doesn't know how to float on her back. They have started her at the bottom level. She is scared to float on her back, so they have to keep her in the class. She wants to move on so badly.
Her teacher was bragging to all the other teachers because Madi could swim quite a distance. Especially since it was her first lesson. We just need to learn to over come her fear of being on her back.
Madi was complaining of a tooth that hurt. The tooth had a crown on it. I got her in to the dentist. As we were driving there Madi said her tooth did not hurt anymore. I told her she was not telling the truth. I asked why she didn't want to go to the dentist and she said it was because she didn't want a shot. I, of course, said they are just going to look at the tooth and take a picture of it. She said OK and went in. 30 minutes later we were leaving the dentist with a tooth that was pulled out (a shot was given). She was so sad she had no tooth, but life got better with ice cream and the tooth fairy visited that night.

Last night I was buying a new dishwasher, because my old one died! Madi and Payton were sitting on chairs that spin. Madi got going so fast that she flew off of it. She literally landed on her head. After she fell, a computer mouse hit the back of her head. My poor Madi has an egg on the back of her head, a bruised cheek, chin, and eye bone. She seems to be OK, but she did have a headache after the fall. I don't blame her.

Madi's week has not been all fun and games, but hey neither has mine. Next week can only be better! :)

1 comments:

Tara L. said...

Poor Madison! I hope both of you have a better week this week. I'm sorry!