CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Beautiful 4 year old!

My Beautiful Payton turned 4 this week. I tried to make it fun for her. She told a couple people that daddy would be home for her birthday, but I kept telling her he could not make it home. She was excited to get a phone call from him the morning of her birthday. He sung her Happy Birthday and she giggled through it.

We spent a week having fun. I have the whole family signed up for free birthday specials at many different places. At Chevy's you get a free meal, same with Red Robin, Baskin Robbins gives a free scoop, I am also signed up for Chili's and Sweet Tomato's. So anyway, last Saturday the Artful Potter had a princess party. The girls dressed up as princesses, ate cupcakes, made wands, painted pottery, and got goody bags. It was fun.
Payton picked a castle. She did a good job painting it like a rainbow.

Madi painted a crown bank. I thought she did an awesome job with it.


After we painted we went to use Payton's free dinner coupon for Chevy's. Here is Payton getting sung to.




Madison and I shared our own ice cream and Madi is liking the table, yes that would be Madi, she likes everything!
Payton enjoyed her ice cream and was supper excited to find out that there was a bowl full of wipped cream under this cinomon bowl of ice cream.
On Payton's birthday I brought sugar cookies and a balloon to her classroom on my prep break. She was surprised and loved sharing the cookies with her friends.
Payton had a birthday party at Chuck_E-Cheese. It was fun, but very stressful.
I loved this picture because you can get the feeling that spit was flying out of her mouth as she blew (which it did!). That is why I love to watch little kids blow out the candles, maybe that's why I don't like cake?!
Payton got lots of new things for her birthday. She loved the Barbies, coloring books, princesses, and doll house she got. A big thank you goes to all her friends and family who helped Payton celebrate her birthday.

Payton is my wonderful child who does what she wants. She is very strong willed and I love her for it. I love you little red!

0 comments: