CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Missing In Action

There are many reasons why I have been missing in action. I am sorry I have not blogged in almost three weeks. I had my mom here for a week and then my sisters and I went to Disneyland over Memorial weekend. So here are pictures from my many adventures! This section is titled,

What are Grandma's/ mom's good for?


Many things, but...
1. They bring you to Chuck-E-Cheese and buy you the big prize since you did not earn it!

2. They help you learn to recycle (Just kidding). They bring you shopping (Even for clothes the mommy doesn't want her 5 year old daughter in, namely crocks and Hannah Montana gear.)
3. They bring you to the park

4. They bring you to see the play Lion King (sorry no picture)
5. Did I mention shopping?! We did a lot of that!
6. Mom and daughter night on the town. We went and saw The Beatles Love show. By the way I love Love!
7. They like to clean the bathrooms and keep the house clean during the day!
8. They comfort you when you need it the most.

I am so grateful that my mom had the opportunity to come and visit us for a week. I love you mom!





Sisters Weekend!!
So my sisters are all spread out. I live in Vegas, Emily lives in Chicago (at the moment), Anna lives in Portland, and Sarah South Carolina. Saying this, we never get to see each other. So I got all of my sisters to fly to Vegas and we drove to California last weekend. It was a great adventure. Can I mention that this was Sarah's first airline flight all by herself?! My little sister is growing up (a tear falls). Anyway here are some of our pictures!
Waiting in the line for the Aladdin show at California Adventure.
Emily and Anna on Autotopia. (Sarah and I are in the car behind them)
Just finished Toy Story Mania
We rode Buzz Light year three times. We all made it to level 3. We are Planetary Pilots!!
It's a Small World After All...
And of course what does every girl like, shopping!! We all had a blast. I am still trying to recover from it all! Can't wait to do it again. How about a cruise next time?!

1 comments:

Logan Family said...

Yeah! I like those pictuers! Hopefully you will send me all of your pictures and I will send you and Emily mine. I just haven't really had time yet. I had fun! Love ya!