CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Madison

Madi was sick yesterday. She woke up early Thursday morning throwing up and she had diarrhea. She was a trooper. She laid on the couch not complaining (unlike her mother when she is sick. I'm a big baby when I don't feel good). Later in the morning I turned on Dora and went to take my shower. After I got out I could hear Madi singing Old McDonald had a Farm. Dora had stopped and she just sat there patiently waiting for me to turn a show on for her. We went to the doctor and the doctor was amazed at the smiles and laughs that she got from Madi. Madison is always a happy girl, even when she is sick and can't get off of the couch. I'm thankful for my very sweet, adorable Madi!

***Just in case you were wondering, Madi's doctor said that the swine flue symptoms are high fever with respiratory issues. Madi has a bad stomach bug. I tell you this because I only brought Madi into the doctor just as a precautionary measure with all the hype about swine flu. On the news they said it is flu like symptoms, which I thought throwing up was a symptom, but I was wrong.

1 comments:

stylist to the stars said...

We can't wait to see you guys this summer:) Madi is always happy.