CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Glasses

I just got these new glasses. They are Michael Kors. If you notice a blue tint to the edges it's because they are blue on the edges. What do you think? Do you like them better then the old ones? Here is a picture of the old ones. I ask because the lady at the optometrist said that they are so perfect for my face. I was just wondering if they really do or if she was trying to make a sale (they are Michael Kors). I don't think they make a difference but she said they do. What do you think?

4 comments:

The Copelands said...

Ooohhh!!!! i like them! I like them alot! I like the thicker, whatchamacallit....on ear pieces? You know, the part next to the temple, the part that connects to the rim:)

Jean said...

Keep them.

Roy and Angie Smith said...

I thought I noticed something different... I like them!!!! Have fun on your trip and be safe.

Steph said...

I love them too! Very stylish.