CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon

Exactly one year after seeing Twilight, my friends and I went to the midnight showing of New Moon . It was so much fun! This is about as wild as I get. Spending time with adult women is just what I have needed lately. The midnight showing is always fun because the theater is full of avid fans. I felt that our theater did not have as many teens. I thought is was funny that most of us were adults and a few teens mixed in. The movie was great! The 2nd Twilight book was my least favorite, but they did an awesome job with the movie. I can't wait to see it again!

Me, Megan, Lisa, Emily

Kelly, Tara, Angie

2 comments:

Logan Family said...

I was going to ask if you had gone to the midnight showing. We went Friday evening (6:15pm show) and about 90% of the audience were 14-15 year old girls. Sterling was one of maybe 10 guys in the theatre! IT was hilarious, every time Jacob would be on screen with his shirt off, all of the girls would gasp and swoon. Me and Sterling got a kick out of just listening to all of the young girls. Hilarious!!! But we actually really liked it and thought they did a much better job on this one than Twilight. I'm glad you were able to go out with your adult friends!

The Copelands said...

How fun!