CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Funny Kids

The girls have been saying really funny things lately. I thought I would share.

(In the car after school one day)
Payton: Mom I kissed Tristan today
Me: Is Tristan a girl or a boy? (sorry had to ask)
Payton: a boy.
Me: were did you kiss him?
Payton: On the head, but I kissed Adam on the lips last week and he had very wet lips
Me: (Ewww) Why did you kiss Adam and Tristan?
Payton: Because I wanted to. I'm going to marry Adam, he's my boyfriend.
Madi: How old are they?
Payton they are 4.
Madi: Oh, Okay
Me: (hey must be okay then?!)
(later on the phone with dad)
Me: Payton tell dad what you did today?
Payton: I kissed Tristan and Adam
Dad: Payton, we don't kiss boys!
Payton: It's okay dad, he's my age.

Oh young love! My she is starting at a young age. By the way later that week I went to her school carnival and Adam would not say hi or even look at her. Typical of a 4 year old boy if I must say so!


(In the car on the way to choir practice last Sunday)
Madi: Knock Knock
Payton: Who's there?
Madi: Snowman
Payton: Snowman who?
Madi: She has a hat with a flower on it.
Payton Does she have eyelashes?
Madi: Of course
Both start to laugh so hard. Of course I had to also.



(Payton's prayer)
"Dear Heavenly Father I really hope we get to see you soon!"



Of course Madi remembers EVERYTHING! She doesn't forget anything, unless it involves cleaning. I always hear, "remember when", or "tell the story when?" Her favorite is tell me when the guy clipped his head at Disneyland. Oops she overheard me tell my dad about a guy who died on Matterhorn when it first opened years ago.

Madi lost her brand new jacket at school last week. I told her that it is her responsibility to put it in her backpack when she is not wearing it. She said, well, it's your fault you didn't put my name in it! (Man kids, already putting the blame back on the mother!)

Of course it's late, so nothing else comes to mind. Just give me time! Good night all and Happy Veteran's Day. I know this year I am especially thankful to our veterans.

1 comments:

The Copelands said...

I love your little girls:) They are so funny!