CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Greg


Today my best man turns the big 30! I am so proud of him. I finally feel like we are getting old. We have been married almost 8 years, so for Greg to make it to 30 feels like a big accomplishment for us! We had such a great morning skyping Greg. It was great to see his handsome face. The girls loved showing him their new toys and pictures they have drawn. Of course we sang to him three times. We had to, there was nothing else we could do. But I wanted to share my top ten reasons that Greg is my best man!

1. He loves me even though I have many faults.
2. He is great with his kids.
3. He is a kid at heart.
$. He is strong in the church.
5. He provides for our family.
6. He works very hard in this family.
&. He cleans bathrooms!
7. He cleans dishes!
8. He comforts me when I see a scary spider!
9. Encourages me to do what I want or need to do!
10. Serves our country with an unselfish attitude!

Happy Birthday Greg, We love you so much!

2 comments:

The Copelands said...

Happy Birthday Greg!!

Unknown said...

happy b-day greg! I thought about you on Veterans Day!