CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Hair (yet again)!

I have been wanting a short hair cut for about 6 months. The last two times I went into the salon I told my hairstylist I wanted boy short hair. She asked what I wanted and I never knew for sure. Going short is a huge leap, so I didn't want to just jump into any old cut. So I ended up not doing it. Well, I was discussing maybe having short hair to my sister-in-law Megan. She cuts hair very well. I asked her if she thought I could do Kate's hair from John and Kate Plus 8. She thought I should try it. So here I am. My sister-in-laws call me Kachelle (Kay-shell). It's been fun. I feel like a new women!

Old hair!New Hair!
Front
Back

For all my family and friends that I don't see or haven't seen for a while, there you have it. I have short hair! I actually really love it!

6 comments:

Lafingkids said...

I think it looks GREAT!!!

Megan Dougherty said...

Very cute!

Tara L. said...

So cute Michelle! I can't wait to see it in person.

Unknown said...

Very cute! I like it!

The Copelands said...

I love it! You look really good:)

Steph said...

Kachelle,
You look HOT! I had a great time with you this past couple of weeks. Can't wait to see you at the BEACH. I hope you have a great week.