CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 10, 2009

June Part 1

June went by very fast, but it was jam packed with tons of fun. I was able to recover about 85% of my pictures. I am really excited to share them with you. I found a computer recovery place who recovered my SD card and put the pictures on a disk. Enjoy...

While at my mom's and dad's house we had a surprise visit from my sister Emily and her husband Scott. We had a lot of fun hanging out for 24 hours. We went and saw Star Trek and the girls went with us. They loved it. Payton keeps talking about it and asks if she can see it again. While there it was my dad's birthday. (Sorry about the sideways picture. The recovered pictures are in art studio and I could not figure out how to change the layout). The picture is not blurry. My dad just had a lot of candles and this is the smoke coming off of the blown out candles. Happy birthday dad. I am glad we could be there for your birthday!


This picture is not very clear. The recovery of it was poor, but Madi had such a fun time sitting on this lawn mower with my dad.
I mentioned we went to Myrtle Beach. This was at the aquarium. It was fun. The girls love animals and the aquarium is a fun one for them. This is my brother James.
We also went and saw the Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede dinner show. It was fun. We sat on the North side of the room and the North won. I have no pictures of it, but it was a once in a life time experience :)


The swimming pool at our hotel was awesome. We had a ton of fun. Sarah and I sat in the kids Tikki pool. It was 1 foot so Sarah could sit up easily and we just hung out watching the girls.
Here is Madi in the pool at the hotel. She is a cutie!!
At the beach there was a beach wheelchair for Sarah. It was easy to push her around the beach in it. I even brought her in the water were the waves crashed into her feet. It was fun.

Of course you can't go to the beach without making a sand castle. Payton and I made this one. Payton did not like the waves, so Greg and I took turns watching her on the beach while the other took Madi far into the water.


My wonderful family. I love them so much. They are the best kids and husband a women could ask for. We were sad to leave the beach. The water was very warm! We are defintely going to make another trip to Myrtle Beach in the future.
I will have to publish pictures for the rest of June soon. Bye for now!

5 comments:

Tara L. said...

I am so glad you were able to get some of your pictures back. Have fun!

KP said...

Fun photos! It is dreamy to be away from stress with husband & kids.

Jean said...

Sarah, the beach wheelchair is awesome.

Megan Dougherty said...

Yeah you got your photos! Hope you are having fun in Washington.

Logan Family said...

I love the picture of Dad wearing those swimming shorts. I don't think I have ever seen him in swimming shorts.