CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Halloween and November

Madison lost her first tooth!:
It is the bottom front tooth. We are still waiting on the top two to fall out. Her top ones have been loose for months now. She will not eat on them. It's quite hilarious watching her eat. She eats like a cow. Anna's Annual SEMA visit:
Emily, Maddox, Anna and Sterling came down and we hung out for a few days. Unfortunately Madi and Greg had strep throat so we spent the time at home or at the urgent care. We decided to make these cute turkey hand sugar cookies.




Pumpkin Patch:
Every year we go to the pumpkin patch. The girls had a lot of fun on the obstacles and slides.





2 comments:

The Copelands said...

We didn't get any pictures of Maddox in Vegas on his first vacation:( Only one on my phone of Anna holding him. Dang it. I'm a terrible mom. Oh yeah, it's because I brought my charged camera, yes, I remembered to charge it, but I forgot my memory card at home in my computer:( Common mistake. I do that alot. Oh well. Next time:)

Logan Family said...

Hopefully this year isn't the last year that I get to come down. We'll have to see about next year with our little guy.