CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Weekend

One thing that I have discovered about myself is that I have to keep moving. I have a really hard time sitting still. I love listening to the prophet during conference!! But I have a tendency to fall asleep, so for the last year I have made a craft during conference so I can listen and feel the spirit. Last month when I was in Utah, my sister, Anna had a Martha Stewart magazine. I loved this idea and decided I was going to make them. Well, today was the day!! I love them!!





(I know the candy corn colors are wrong. Greg pointed it out to me when I was done. The funny thing is I was eating candy corn as I was making it!! The reason I made it this way was because in my head it makes since to go from lightest to darkest colors, unfortunately, the candy corn makers don't think the same way, oops!!)


4 comments:

Jean said...

Cute!

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness. I always fall asleep too. What a great idea with the crafts!

The Copelands said...

you are so crafty:) if only we were all so lucky.

Unknown said...

Michelle, you are so creative! Your candy corn explanation made sense to me :)
Just wanted to drop by and leave you a note to let you know we are thinking of you guys.
We miss you and love you. xo