CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

On Saturday Greg helped the girls dye these Star Wars eggs while I cleaned the house. They loved it. It is so fun having the girls grow older. They get so excited to do things!
On Sunday morning the girls woke us up, so we went downstairs to see what the Easter Bunny had left us.



The girls loved hunting for the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid. We took the hard boiled eggs and made the Powell Family Easter breakfast, eggs-golden-rod. Mmmmmm.
After breakfast it was time for General Conference. The older I get, the more I enjoy listening to conference!!
Greg helped the girls play conference bingo with their Easter candy.
After conference we had a turkey dinner. I made all the fixings to go with it. What a great way to end Easter day. Life can't get much better then family time, good meals, the spirit that comes from listening to the General Authorities and, my favorite, Candy!

2 comments:

The Copelands said...

lucky!! I didn't get an easter basket this year:( I'm glad y'all are having so much fun with Greg home!

Logan Family said...

I love the crazy morning hair pictures! :)