CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A date with my husband

I don't usually blog about my husband and I going on a date, but it was a big deal for me. It was our first date in over a year. Growing up my parents went on a date every Friday night. Greg and I have never been even close to going every Friday, but with him gone this past year, we were in desperate need of a date. Saturday evening was great fun. We did very manly things. First, we went and saw "Clash of the Titans" at the movie theater. Then, we went to Grind Burger for dinner and last, we went to the Jones vs. Hopkins boxing match. Here are a couple pictures from that night.



Okay now there is something really wrong with 40 year old guys hugging in a ring surrounded by screaming fans and ring girls dressed in very skimpy clothes. Oh well, I guess that is why boxing appeals more to men.

0 comments: