CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

An Almost Family Picture

This weekend we went and got pictures taken. I call it our almost family picture because we are missing our wonderful husband/ father. My mom wanted to see them, so I am posting them for her. Of course it took me so long to post that she probably has her copy in the mailbox today! :)
The girls pictures turned out so cute.
I think this is the first time I ever bought individuals of the girls. Of what fun.
And of course we cannot forget our newest addition to our family, Mr. one armed, one eyebrow, one eyed pirate. Isn't he cute?! To bad we could not find the other arm, eyebrow and ears. Oh well, I just love that October is here!

3 comments:

Logan Family said...

I hope I'm getting those pictures in the mail today too. The one I have up on the fridge is from Valentine's Day.

Melanie said...

I love those pictures!

Megan Dougherty said...

So pretty! They turned out so good.